F10®SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Available in: 100ml, 200ml and 1 litre bottles.
USES FOR F10®SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load.
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10®SCXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left.
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10®SC or F10®CL solution, and then allowing to air dry, will ensure continued disinfection.
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®SCXD
The high dilution rates mean that F10®SCXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
Which should I choose? CLXD or SCXD?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, as the end result will be the same. Some feel the CLXD is better for them as you need to be less precise with the measuring (for general disinfection you would use 10ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 2ml of SCXD in 1 litre of water). Where as others prefer the smaller bottle of the SCXD.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.